POETIC EXPRESSION - ESCAPE

 EXPRESSION -   ESCAPE 


What else do you want,
What else do you need,
What else can you take,
What else can I give?

You took my pride
You took my freedom,
you control me like the zodiac,
Yet you say I'm entitled to my choices.

I take a step and I'm judged by my own concerns
Caged in a prison of my thoughts
Unable to justify my soul
I am left at my worst.

I asked for peace of mind,
And you charged me for it,
My head filled with voices,
Impersonating my fears.
And it taunts me daily..

This stench of ink on paper,
Brown woody colored paper,
Thinking deep as I Scribble down my sorrows until I drift away into non existence.

Forced to study the blueprints of my insecurities,
To memorize the maze of my confidence,
To find the basement of my esteem,
Searching solemnly for an exit.

You are fueled by society
Yet you choose to feed on my failures,
engaging in self criticism.
Reminding me of my incompetence.

Surely they is a way out.
A hail Mary,
A Michael Scofield theory.
A resolution to my resolution

Should I dig below my soul
And discover the tunnel of self discovery?
Or I could pull a Xavier and jump on the chopper of my creativity

Or I should leave it all and be on my best behavior?
Surely my makers will be competent to see me on my patient side,
And probably sing praises and epiphanize my being.

I'm freeking drowning in my own tears and no one is noticing,
In a room filled with people shouting at the top of my voice, yet none is listening.

Yet I hold no grudge, 
i know the reasons for your actions are impersonal.
Such Subtle cruelty.

how much time do I have left?
My case closed sentence passed,
If I do not escape this prison that is depression,

I will die.

                   By M.K






TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ON OTOWN GOSSIP, CONTACT; 07050422900

Follow us on twitter and Instagram.
👇👇👇👇👇
INSTAGRAM: @otown_gossip
TWITTER: @Otown_gossip

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ARTIST SIGNUP: DABEEST SAINT, / HALLOWEEN POOL PARTY!!

Poetic expression : MANUEL MEETS LARDO......