Poetic expression : MANUEL MEETS LARDO......

Poetic expression : MANUEL MEETS LARDO......

by Manuel king


Such a time of it they had, 
The heat of the day, 
The chill of the night,
And the mosquitoes that followed, 
Such was the time, 
Inevitably bound to separate,

The bright lights staring from afar, 
Into the shelter from the pouring waters
For it was dark, and cold,
Heartbeats join in two's in the corners of the room,
Exposing their cavities from every sentence their partner makes,

I tried to say something funny, 
So I mocked the lone fellow sitting left side to us,
Fighting to maintain his balance, 
Facing the wall, sleeping,
It worked, but only for a while,
So I sat still, trying to reminisce.

The morning was less acquainting,
But hot,
First time our eye's met,
Air suddenly became damper, 
Room became smaller,
She needed air,

I thought I had scared her,
Until she leaped in,
For the vertical joining of two bodies
What you may call a hug
And she whispered, Dont let me go,
Classic lardo

Then came now, the night
I turned my head right
She was there,
I made a move, closer, closer,
She seemed to notice,
So she reciprocated.

Two inches between,
We stopped,
Taken in the heat, chasing the cold,
We couldn't,
We had to,
And then we locked,

I hate you,
Why did you leave?
distance is as far as it's name,
Now my memory is on loop,
Dwelling on the then,
Bitter sweet.

Thank God for the internet,
She is my drugless addiction,
And I need no rehab,
Intoxicating hope,
I will see her again,
To create new memorie.

                                           M.K
                   




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ARTIST SIGNUP: DABEEST SAINT, / HALLOWEEN POOL PARTY!!

POETIC EXPRESSION - ESCAPE